Q. What should I do for proportionate growth?

Dr. Aamir Mohd

I am 23 years old. My diet is normal, but my body is not growing proportionately. Only my stomach is growing. My BMI is 28.14. What should I do for it?

Dr. Aamir Mohd

#

• To remain healthy, you should start doing morning walk and join a gym if you want to build your muscles. Also, you should start eating more protein in your diet like egg, chicken and soybean.
  • Try to eat mostly at home and not outside. This thing will also help you in keeping you in good shape.
  • Do you drink or smoke? If yes then you should reduce it.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

| 

I would like to build muscle, so started eating for every two to three hours normal meal. But, only my stomach has increased and nothing else. This started around two months back. What should I do? I am a pure vegetarian. Can you suggest me some other diet for strong muscle?

Dr. Aamir Mohd

#

• You should start eating paneer, soybean, more of pulses at least once in your meal per day and drink two glasses of milk.
  • You should sleep at least eight hours in night as it is very important for good health.
  • Stop eating fatty and fried food like pizza, burger and samosa.

| 

I am 5 feet tall with underweight 40 kg. How can I gain weight?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 23-year-old male and am just 5 feet tall with underweight (40 kg) and till now I did not consult any doctor. So, kindly assist me to gain weight.  Read Full »

Can liposuction be done for weight loss?

Query: Hi doctor, I am planning to go for liposuction to lose weight. My weight is 78 kg and height is 5'3". Kindly suggest.  Read Full »

My friend takes a drug to boost his energy while body building. Is it safe?

Query: Hi doctor, My friend, who is a fitness freak is training to compete at a state level body building competition this year. He is training alongside some local bodybuilder. My concern is, I have seen recently that his physique is really good, but he has some dark spots on his veins on both the arms. H...  Read Full »