Q. How to cure a boil in vagina?

Dr. Naresh Kumar Monigari
This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 04, 2016 and last reviewed on: Apr 06, 2020

I have a boil near my vagina. I had it for a week and it did not cause any discomfort. But, from yesterday, it is causing some discomfort. I do not feel any pain during urination. Kindly recommend a cure.

#

I had gone through all the details posted.

• Is there only one boil or many? Is it Itching?
  • Do you have any whitish discharge per vagina? Are you sexually active?
  • If it is one, then it is commonly due to bacterial infection.
  • Kindly use tablet Clindatec 300 mg (Clindamycin) twice a day in the morning and night for seven days.
  • Keep the area clean. Use Abzorb dusting powder (Clotrimazole) on private area and keep the area dry.

Revert back with the answers to an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

No, I am not sexually active. I have just one boil and there is no white discharge. I have attached the picture of it for additional reference.

#

I had gone through the data and picture posted (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• As it is one boil I suggest tablet Clindatec 300 mg and Abzorb dusting powder at the private area after a bath. Keep the area dry. This will suffice.

Revert back after five days to an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|