Q. What causes breathing problem and white fluid in the throat?

Dr. Albana Greca
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 28, 2019 and last reviewed on: Jul 29, 2019

I have a white fluid that goes up my throat and gives me breathing problems. It turns into some sticky glue and can dry up looking like paper. I have bumps on my right hand that keeps coming back and dries off after a few days. When it gets severe, it feels like needles in my hand. Some times the left side of my abdomen will hurt. Some times my testicles will ache.

Dr. Albana Greca

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

Ok, you can purchase that Albendazole kit, but you do not know why? Get your stool examination done for ova or parasites to see if you have intestinal parasites. Sometimes the string you pulled from the skin might be fiber or due to damaged hair or skin. You can get a skin scraping examination done to rule it out.

With regards to oral fluid, it might be a case of possible oral thrush. Get an oral swab culture done to rule out yeast infection and treat it adequately. I can only suggest taking,

1. Probiotics early in the morning for at least 10 days.

2. Maintain good oral hygiene.

3. Get checked by the dentist for a possible bad tooth.

4. Take antacids to stabilize stomach pH. Get upper endoscopy done to rule out stomach issue.

This is the only way you can find what you have. Discuss this further with your caring doctor.

|