Q. What is the reason for problem with breathing in summer?

Dr. Albana Greca
and medically reviewed by Dr. Hemalatha

I have a problem in breathing often especially in summers less in winters. It seems some sound while breathing and some chest pain often. My eye power is frequently changing in a short time interval. I cannot focus well on studies on laptop and books offline also. I am feeling this for a long time. What is the reason for changing my power of lens frequently and what is the solution?

I have a problem in backbone near the lowermost corner, at below from top and below joints of hands in the backbone. How can I treat this? I had a treatment for this around ten years ago, but now the pain is quite severe. Please help me.

#

Problems with breathing during in summer seem to be related to allergy. Chest x-ray and allergy tests are advised to further together with stool examination for ova parasites.

Changes in power lens often are due to hormonal changes or working too long in front of computer or cellphones. Should train your eyes when working with the computer. Keep in frequent contact with an eye specialist. Also, get thyroid hormones to check further.

Back and joint problems seem like arthritis. You should run arthritis tests and x-ray of the back. Also, further consultation with rheumatologist advised.

All the best.

|