Q. From the reports, kindly explain about my wife's burning sensation during urination.

Answered by Dr. Shahil Khant and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Burning Sensation During Urination or Drinking Water? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My wife has been having a burning sensation of urine for more than a year now. Earlier, she took Taxim-O, but after stopping it, the burning sensation came back. When it comes, it stays for 5 hours or so. She feels very uncomfortable and hardly can move. She was advised to take Urotone, Alkalin and drink lots of water, We did an ultrasound, UFR and urine culture. Now, the doctor has suggested taking water only when thirsty. Her reports are attached. Please advise.