Q. I am suffering from burning sensation and inflammation in anus after intercourse. Will this be HPV?

Answered by Dr. C Elanchezhian and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Burning Sensation In Anus or Hpv? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 24-year-old bisexual male. 10 months ago a friend stroked his penis between my thighs, and suddenly his penis slipped and entered my anus for merely an inches, and he pulled out then we stopped performing it. And after four months I got constipation and hard stools, and then day by day I started to feel inflammation and burning sensation throughout my anus sometimes this burning pain moves to my perianal area and maybe in the rectum.

As I read about the HPV infection, I got very scared, and I am in a deep depression. I do not know what this HPV or piles are? Kindly tell me what to do as I am in deep agony, pain, and depression. Please help.