Q. I am suffering from burning sensation and inflammation in anus after intercourse. Will this be HPV?

Dr. C Elanchezhian

I am a 24-year-old bisexual male. 10 months ago a friend stroked his penis between my thighs, and suddenly his penis slipped and entered my anus for merely an inches, and he pulled out then we stopped performing it. And after four months I got constipation and hard stools, and then day by day I started to feel inflammation and burning sensation throughout my anus sometimes this burning pain moves to my perianal area and maybe in the rectum.

As I read about the HPV infection, I got very scared, and I am in a deep depression. I do not know what this HPV or piles are? Kindly tell me what to do as I am in deep agony, pain, and depression. Please help.

#

HPV (Human papillomavirus), usually HPV infection does not cause any noticeable symptoms or health problems. Some time produce genital warts.For your complaints, constipation and burning sensation may be due to piles or anal fissure. So better go for the rectal exam and proctoscopy examination to rule it out.

For piles and fissure try these medicines. Kindly consult your doctor to discuss the suggestion and take the treatment with consent.

1. Tablet Pilex 1 t.i.d (three times a day) for 20 days.

2. Tablet Dulcolax (Bisacodyl) one or two for constipation.

3. Proctosedyl ointment use, as per instructions are given in box for 20 days.

|