Q. I am suffering from burning sensation and inflammation in anus after intercourse. Will this be HPV?

Dr. C Elanchezhian
and medically reviewed by Nithila A
Published on Jun 16, 2019

I am a 24-year-old bisexual male. 10 months ago a friend stroked his penis between my thighs, and suddenly his penis slipped and entered my anus for merely an inches, and he pulled out then we stopped performing it. And after four months I got constipation and hard stools, and then day by day I started to feel inflammation and burning sensation throughout my anus sometimes this burning pain moves to my perianal area and maybe in the rectum.

As I read about the HPV infection, I got very scared, and I am in a deep depression. I do not know what this HPV or piles are? Kindly tell me what to do as I am in deep agony, pain, and depression. Please help.

Dr. C Elanchezhian

#

HPV (Human papillomavirus), usually HPV infection does not cause any noticeable symptoms or health problems. Some time produce genital warts.For your complaints, constipation and burning sensation may be due to piles or anal fissure. So better go for the rectal exam and proctoscopy examination to rule it out.

For piles and fissure try these medicines. Kindly consult your doctor to discuss the suggestion and take the treatment with consent.

1. Tablet Pilex 1 t.i.d (three times a day) for 20 days.

2. Tablet Dulcolax (Bisacodyl) one or two for constipation.

3. Proctosedyl ointment use, as per instructions are given in box for 20 days.

Can you please let me know the treatment for thrombosed hemorrhoid?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a male, and from the past two days, I have pain and itching around the anus. The doctor checked and told that it is a thrombosed hemorrhoid. Can you please let me know the treatment for this? Can it be solved by using conservative methods or do I need any surgery? Thanks in adva...  Read Full »

I had HPV and LEEP 12 years ago. Are my current symptoms due to cancer?

Query: Dear doctor, I am a 32 year old female. I had HPV and LEEP 12 years ago. Now, I have the following symptoms: Bleeding during sex. Heavy periods. Extra painful abdomen pain. Heavy feeling of fatigue and headaches. Could I have cancer?  Read Full »

I am HPV positive and got treated for CIN. Am I prone to VIN?

Query: Hi doctor, Before a week, I had symptoms of itching in the vulva area. Later, two sores or ulcers appeared. One on the clitoral hood and another one on the right labia minora. It burns when I urinate. I am HPV positive, and I recently got treatment for CIN before three months. I have attached the p...  Read Full »