Q. I am experiencing burning in my penis with whitish discharge after unprotected sex. Why?

Dr. Alexander Davis
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 08, 2020 and last reviewed on: Feb 04, 2021

I have some burning sensation in my penis with some whitish discharge that comes out three to four times an hour. I started to have this after practicing unprotected sex.

#

It can occur due to gonorrhea. It is highly transmittable and needs urgent treatment. As it is caused by bacteria, it is cured by taking antibiotics. Due to the escalation of antibiotic resistance, the choice of different antibiotics has been narrowed over these years. Currently, Azithromycin helps to treat this condition. You need to consult a general practitioner to do tests to have a definitive diagnosis. Be very careful while touching the intimate body parts. Wash and disinfect your hands frequently. You are contagious at this moment and do not infect anyone else as the bacteria cause very nasty infections.

You have an infection after unprotected sex.

You need to do bacteria culture at the local general practitioner.

You can have inflammation of the urethra.

You can take Azithromycin and take it under the guidance of a general practitioner.

Have a protected or safe sex every time.

Revert after five days of taking antibiotic treatment.

| 
1 out of 1 likes