Q. Whenever I masturbate multiple times a day I get an allergy on the penis. Why?

Dr. Shahil Khant
This is a premium question & answer published on May 19, 2018 and last reviewed on: Aug 27, 2020

I am having some allergy on the head of my penis and inner skin. I feel very irritated due to this reason. Whenever I masturbate multiple times a day, it happens.

#

Relax and do not worry.

If possible send me images so I can see and suggest you properly. It could be a fungal infection.

For more information consult a urologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

Please find the file attached.

#

I have seen the images sent by you (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

As I told, it looks like a candidal infection.

I suggest you apply Candid-B ointment twice daily for 14 days.

Maintain proper hygiene.

Clean your penis with only plain water. Do not apply soap.

|