Q. Whenever I masturbate multiple times a day I get an allergy on the penis. Why?

Dr. Shahil Khant
This is a premium question & answer published on May 19, 2018 and last reviewed on: Aug 27, 2020

I am having some allergy on the head of my penis and inner skin. I feel very irritated due to this reason. Whenever I masturbate multiple times a day, it happens.

#

Relax and do not worry.

If possible send me images so I can see and suggest you properly. It could be a fungal infection.

For more information consult a urologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

Please find the file attached.

#

I have seen the images sent by you (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

As I told, it looks like a candidal infection.

I suggest you apply Candid-B ointment twice daily for 14 days.

Maintain proper hygiene.

Clean your penis with only plain water. Do not apply soap.

| 

How long does it take to treat candida albicans?

Query: Hello doctor, I have been diagnosed with candida albicans in the throat through an endoscopy. I had a sore throat in the beginning and was misdiagnosed and given antibiotics which made things worse. I have been on Nystatin twice a day 5 ml each and Betadine twice a day for two weeks now. I have als...  Read Full »

I have hard lumps on my scalp that are red and white. What could they be?

Query: Hello doctor,I have these red and white hard lumps on my scalp. Some are not lumpy but, are just marks. Can you tell me what they are and how to get rid of them? I have dandruff as well.  Read Full »

I have pain in the penis after frequent sex. Please suggest medications.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 36 year old male. I am married since six years. I went abroad for a project for two months. There were no sexual relations in these two months. I just came back from the project and am having sex twice a day for the past three days. Now, I have a slight pain in the tip and ba...  Read Full »

I get twitches on my calves, shoulders, and head after getting the Novavax COVID vaccine. Please help.
Hello doctor, I got the Novavax COVID vaccine. Since I had the vaccine, I had bad arm pain. But the scary thing that ha...  Read more»
It hurts when I push above my left breast bone. Please help.
Hi doctor, I have been having some chest pain issues. When I push above my left breast bone it hurts in only one spot. ...  Read more»
Bird Flu (Avian Influenza) - Causes, Symptoms, Mortality Rate, and Treatment
Bird flu or avian influenza is a viral infection that spreads among birds and can affect humans rarely. Read the article...  Read more»