Q. I have white color eruption on my penis head. What is it?

This is a premium question & answer published on Feb 25, 2016 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am 22 years old. I saw some eruption on my penis head for the first time yesterday. The color of the eruption is white. They are localized at very small area. I have attached the photos for your reference.

#

• Any recent sexual exposure? What is the complaint in them?
  • Please send good quality photographs taken in natural light.

Revert back with the photographs to a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

Day before yesterday my hands were not clean and I did masturbation. Yesterday I saw the eruptions, which I have attached in the photo. I am not sexually active. I do only masturbation. I am not a hygienic person and I used to bath only once in a week. I do not have any problem in walking, but when I touch the eruption I feel some pain.

#

• I would like to suggest you the following medications and get a review in 10 days.
  • Tablet AF 150 (Apo-Fluconazole) one daily for 10 days.
  • Candid lotion (Clotrimazole), apply it twice daily after cleaning the lesion with gauge and water.
  • Maintain proper hygiene. Wash your glans daily, otherwise it is a very recurrent condition.
  • One more thing poor hygiene has strong association with penile cancer. If it occurred then you have to get it surgically removed so prevention is always better than cure.

Revert back for review in 10 days to a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|