Q. Why do I get recurring canker sore at the same spot on my lip?

Dr. Muzaffer Hussain Parray

I have a recurring canker sore occurring at the same spot on my lower lip. I am getting it for the past one year. It recurs every two weeks. It gets healed by itself after five to seven days. I am using Sensodyne toothpaste and Listerine mouthwash.

#

These are self-healing, and they do not need any sort of medical intervention. These are associated with either vitamin or folic acid deficiency or any other particular food or even constant irritation. These ulcers remain for a specified period or age and will disappear totally. You need to keep a watch over it to identify what triggers it and avoid it. In case of pain, use Lignocaine gel twice daily for pain relief.

For more information consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|