Q. Why do I get recurring canker sore at the same spot on my lip?

Dr. Muzaffer Hussain Parray

I have a recurring canker sore occurring at the same spot on my lower lip. I am getting it for the past one year. It recurs every two weeks. It gets healed by itself after five to seven days. I am using Sensodyne toothpaste and Listerine mouthwash.

#

These are self-healing, and they do not need any sort of medical intervention. These are associated with either vitamin or folic acid deficiency or any other particular food or even constant irritation. These ulcers remain for a specified period or age and will disappear totally. You need to keep a watch over it to identify what triggers it and avoid it. In case of pain, use Lignocaine gel twice daily for pain relief.

For more information consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

| 

What can I do for canker sores that do not go away for two weeks?

Query: Hello doctor,What can I do for canker sores that keep multiplying and have been there for about two weeks?  Read Full »

Which vitamin to take for premature ejaculation?

Query: Hi doctor,I did a test. I got my results that my erection transmitter is 2.99, testosterone is 4.459. vitamins E, K, and C are also slightly low. Could this be the reason I have premature ejaculation? At times, I also have a weak erection after one ejaculation. What should I take to treat these? Tha...  Read Full »

Foreskin Is Swollen Like A Balloon After Frenuloplasty. Is This Normal?

Query: Hi doctor,Yesterday I had to have a frenuloplasty. I had to have a general anaesthetic. I woke up and never got any advice off the urologist because I never saw him after the procedure. The nurse who discharged me told me to take off the dressing in the morning and wash the wound and the foreskin tw...  Read Full »