I have chest and back pain that comes and goes for around three days. I have a problem with acid reflux and costochondritis. Is it related to one of them?
Welcome to icliniq.com.
You are having chest pain and back pain. Both the symptoms are related to a condition called gastro-esophageal reflux disease. This is a condition where hydrochloric acid that is produced by gastric glands in the stomach remains in the stomach for more hours because timely food is not available so that it can digest it leading to acid reflux. Other symptoms that can happen are:
1) Post Prandial Bloating.
3) Epigastric burning.
4) Chest heaviness.
I suggest you take the following medicines:
1) Tablet Cintpride SR 1 gm (Cinitapride 1 mg) twice daily before breakfast and before dinner for ten days.
2) Tablet Acotiamide 100 mg three times a day after food for ten days.
3) Syrup Antacid ( must contain Sodium Alginate along with Magnesium and Aluminium Hydroxides) 10 ml three times a day after food for ten days
4) Timely meals.
5) Small meals but more number of times.
6) Last meal to be at least two hours before sleeping.
7) Nonspicy meals.
8) 10 to 12 glasses of water per day.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. normal to experience reddish brown discharge for 4-5 days post cervical polypectomy, but it should not cause any back pain per se unless there has been a secondary infection or vaginitis or bacterial vaginosis which is quite likely with vinegar sm... Read fullChest pain since 15 days. ECG & TMT reports are normal. What could be the problem?
Hi doctor, My husband's eye got hurt with my finger accidentally. Now his eye hurts and can barely open. There is a red spot on the white area of his eye. What do we do? Please help. Read fullUnderstanding Low Back Pain
.. commonly found in young and school going individuals these days unlike it was believed as a disease of old age. So this is a small article giving a basic understanding of low back pain in the young hard working generation .. ... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a General Medicine Physician Now