You are having chest pain and back pain. Both the symptoms are related to a condition called gastro-esophageal reflux disease. This is a condition where hydrochloric acid that is produced by gastric glands in the stomach remains in the stomach for more hours because timely food is not available so that it can digest it leading to acid reflux. Other symptoms that can happen are:
1) Post Prandial Bloating.
3) Epigastric burning.
4) Chest heaviness.
I suggest you take the following medicines:
1) Tablet Cintpride SR 1 gm (Cinitapride 1 mg) twice daily before breakfast and before dinner for ten days.
2) Tablet Acotiamide 100 mg three times a day after food for ten days.
3) Syrup Antacid ( must contain Sodium Alginate along with Magnesium and Aluminium Hydroxides) 10 ml three times a day after food for ten days
4) Timely meals.
5) Small meals but more number of times.
6) Last meal to be at least two hours before sleeping.
7) Nonspicy meals.
8) 10 to 12 glasses of water per day.
Was this answer helpful?
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. normal to experience reddish brown discharge for 4-5 days post cervical polypectomy, but it should not cause any back pain per se unless there has been a secondary infection or vaginitis or bacterial vaginosis which is quite likely with vinegar sm... Read full
.. commonly found in young and school going individuals these days unlike it was believed as a disease of old age. So this is a small article giving a basic understanding of low back pain in the young hard working generation .. ... Read full
Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.