Q. How to recover fast from chickenpox?

Dr. Mayank Agarwal

I am suffering from chickenpox for the past five days. Now, the blisters have become blackish. What shall I do for a fast recovery?

#

Chickenpox is a self-resolvable condition. Make sure to decontaminate the bedding and clothing as falling of blisters results in virus dissemination. For itching, apply antihistamine lotions like Caladryl (Calamine with Diphenhydramine). If you have children at home, make sure that they get a vaccination for chickenpox. For future references, remember that persons more than 12 years old, pregnant, or less than one year old should receive an antiviral medication Acyclovir within 24 hours when the rash appears.

For more information consult a family physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/family-physician

|