Q. What could these fleshy-looking masses near the area of circumcision be?

Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

I have been diagnosed with a genital wart a few months ago. This wart looked like a dark brown flat mole with a lesion next to it. It was located in the middle and underside of my penis. The dermatologist removed the wart.

Recently, I noticed a few fleshy-looking masses near the area of circumcision. I am not sure if these masses were always there or if they were genital warts or if they are just a side effect of the Aldara cream I used for my diagnosed wart. Please note that the Aldara cream caused a rash on my scrotum and other areas of my penis. However, the rash is completely gone with the possible exception of the spot near my circumcision.

In addition to the fleshy masses, it looks like there are areas where the skin has silver streaks as if the skin has pulped too tightly. I would like to submit a picture to understand what these fleshy masses are. Are they genital warts? Are they skin tags? Are they an effect of the Aldara cream?

Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

Cosmetology Dermatology Venereology
#

I have gone through the images (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

Kindly send a good quality image.

Secondly, can you please tell me genital warts were removed by which procedure?

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

| 
1 out of 1 likes

The genital wart was removed with cryotherapy. I have attached three images below.

Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

Cosmetology Dermatology Venereology
#

I have reviewed clinical photographs attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

These are not genital warts.

They are basically post-circumcision scars.

It is just a normal skin rugosity.

There is no need to worry.

|