Q. I am suffering from mild cold and severe clogging of ears. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Shyam Kalyan N and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Cold or Pseudoephedrine? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am suffering from a mild cold and severe clogging of ears. I am taking Afrin spray for an hour and one pill of Sudafed. I developed a similar condition of cold and sinus infection before six months. I had severe clogging of ears. I was given Amoxicillin for five days and Prednisone 5 mg. My ENT doctor examined my ears and told me that there was no issue with the eardrum. He diagnosed it as eustachian tube issue. Please help.