Q. I got conjunctivitis 7 days back. I had red eye with eyelid swelling. Now redness is gone but blurring is present. What do I do?

Answered by Dr. Dada Peer K and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Conjunctivitis or Blurred Vision? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

• I got conjunctivitis 7 days back. I had red eye with eyelid swelling
  • I used Moxifloxacin hydrochloride from the very first day, every 2 hours.
  • Then I started Fluorometholone 4 times a day and Cyclosporine 3 times a day. And now from 2 days I got blurred eye. Redness is gone but blurring is present.

Please help.