Q. Can you please suggest any medicine for free motion and anal pain?

Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 01, 2020 and last reviewed on: May 06, 2021

I am not having free motion and I have pain with itching. I feel difficult. I am not able to touch the portion too. Please suggest a medicine for having free motion without pain.

#

You have these symptoms for four days. You seem to have hard stools which are unable to be expelled out. You have pain due to pressure or strain produced. I suggest you take syrup Lactulose 15 ml at night before going to bed. You will have a normal bowel movement in the morning. If there is no relief, then you can increase the dose of Lactulose 15 ml in the morning. You will have a normal bowel movement within six hours of taking it. If it does not help you, then you should use a Glycerine suppository once or twice daily till your problem gets resolved. If you have this issue recurrently, then kindly have a follow-up for having further investigations to have other therapy to resolve it.

You have acute constipation. If it is chronic or recurrent, then it can be a defecatory disorder.

Follow as mentioned above.

Have follow-up if it occurs recurrently for having further investigations and treatment to resolve it.

|