Q. How can I manage constipation with hard stools and frequent urination?

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

I am 34 years old, female. I am suffering from asthma, rhinitis allergy, IBS, ulcerative colitis and osteoporosis, and anemia. My last blood report was of 7.9 hemoglobin. I feel constantly tired and exhausted plus new problem has started that each and every bone pains all the time mostly at night. If I do not take any bedsheet, then my hands, and legs along with knees hurt and get cold and once I wake up slowly that pain and cold goes away.

Currently, from 4 to 5 months, I am suffering from terrific constipation and super dry sticky painful stools. I have to spend 40 minutes approximately in the washroom. One more issue I am having from the past 3 to 4 years is that whenever I go to urinate I have to do it 10 times still I do not feel it is done, it really frustrates me. What test should I do? Is this a sign of a big disease? And what medicines I should take? Currently, I just have Pan 40 and Cibis plus Dunose nasal spray.

#

Get started with Iron and Calcium supplements. Take fiber rich diet and plenty of fluids. Take laxatives and cranberry juice for constipation and bladder symptoms. You can have an active bladder and chronic constipation. Get a urine examination, thyroid profile and pelvic scan done to rule the exact cause. Do get back to me with reports so that I can guide you further. Take care.

|