Q. Why am I having redness, itchiness and swelling due to cosmetic cream?

Answered by Dr. Suvash Sahu and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Contact Dermatitis or Itching? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I got risings, itch, and redness from a cosmetic cream. Risings went off. Redness and itch are still here. It is the fourth day. And a little swelling like seems like I had botox. Is it normal to still have those? I only apply a cream for the itch. Should I take an antihistamine for the swelling and itch? Itch is manageble.