Q. How to treat itchy bumps on my vagina?

Answered by Dr. Sonal Prasad and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Itchy Bumps or Vaginal Infection? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: How to treat itchy bumps on my vagina?

I am a 25 year old unmarried female. From last one year, I have been suffering from vaginal infection. A few small bumps have grown inside the skin of the vagina. Sometimes, I feel itching inside it. I am sexually active with my fiance. I have consulted a specialist. She told me due to stress or irritation or infected clothes or might be bacterial growth this kind of infection happen. She prescribed me some medication and gel. But, that lumps are still there. I am worried. I have attached the images of it. Please suggest.