Q. How to treat itchy bumps on my vagina?

Dr. Sonal Prasad
Published on Dec 06, 2016

I am a 25 year old unmarried female. From last one year, I have been suffering from vaginal infection. A few small bumps have grown inside the skin of the vagina. Sometimes, I feel itching inside it. I am sexually active with my fiance. I have consulted a specialist. She told me due to stress or irritation or infected clothes or might be bacterial growth this kind of infection happen. She prescribed me some medication and gel. But, that lumps are still there. I am worried. I have attached the images of it. Please suggest.

Dr. Sonal Prasad

Childbirth Educator Lactation Counselor Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

It appears to be a contact dermatitis superadded on the warts.

Use Panderm cream (combination of Ornidazole, Clobetasol, Terbinafine and Ofloxacin) on the affected area twice a day for 15 days.

Also, put Clingen forte vaginal pessary (combination of Clotrimazole, Tinidazole and Clindamycin) once at night in your vagina before sleeping for seven days. You might have a slight vaginal discharge in the morning and that will be due to the medication.

Also, you and your partner need to take tablet Syscan 150 mg (Fluconazole) once on day 1 of your period for three cycles.

Please do use cotton undergarments and do not use soap to clean your private areas. You can use vaginal wash.

For further information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

Please suggest treatment for candidal balanitis.

Query: Hi, I am suffering from balanitis since last month. I am using an antifungal cream (candid B) to avoid it. Till the time I use antifungal cream all rashes/infection disapper, but once I stop applying the cream all symptoms start again.  Sympoms are: Red skin around head of penis and itchiness aft...  Read Full >>

Dr. Meha Malhotra

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Have you ever been diagnosed by a doctor because balanitis has several other causes as well and fungal infection is one of them. Get a fasting and post prandial blood sugar done and please send me a few details: Have you noticed any swellings in your groin area ? Do you ...  Read Full

May I know the treatment for vaginal infection?

Query: Hi doctor, I have got some vaginal infection. I feel itching, burning and some kind of cut and marks on my vagina. I would like to know the treatment for this. Please help.  Read Full >>

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please get yourself checked by a gynecologist internally. Also, get a vaginal swab test done. I suggest you apply the Candid B cream (Clotrimazole and Beclomethasone dipropionate) locally till then. Please consult your doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicin...  Read Full

Can Terbinaforce plus be used for vaginal infection?

Query: Hello doctor,Can Terbinaforce plus cream be used for a vaginal infection? I have itching after periods. Please guide.  Read Full >>

Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please do not use Terbinaforce plus cream anywhere on the body. Do not even think of using it on your genitals. Terbinaforce plus cream (Clobetasol Topical, Ofloxacin Topical, Ornidazole Topical and Terbinafine Topical) has a potent steroid in it. They would further...  Read Full