Q. Creatinine level 2. 7 with controlled BP. Kindly advise the food to be taken.

Dr. Albana Greca
Published on Jan 26, 2019

My wife's creatinine is 2.7. Now BP is brought to normal. What food should I give and what to do?

Dr. Albana Greca

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

First, you should get regular follow-ups with her doctor (nephrologist, cardiologist or even internal medicine specialist). Foods to avoid are salt, dark-colored colas, canned foods, orange, and orange juice, red rice, etc. Foods to eat are water the best you can drink, cranberries as whole or juice, apples, mushrooms, oatmeal, kale, cauliflower, etc.

My blood pressure is always high. Please suggest a medicine.

Query: Hi doctor,My blood pressure is always high between 170/110 mmHg and 190/115 mmHg. My complete blood count report showed hemoglobin 18, platelet 150, MCH 26 and others normal. Please suggest medicine.  Read Full »

My blood pressure is erratic. Can you help ?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 30 year old. Recently, I started having high blood pressure. It goes up and down a lot. At some times, it is 170/90, and at others, it is 130/80. Recently I have done a blood test, where my Hb was 10.52, cholesterol was 152, triglyceride was 165, HDL 28 and LDL was 91. The other...  Read Full »

My creatinine level is high for my age. How to reduce it?

Query: Hi doctor, I had a creatinine test, and the result was 1.30 mg/dL. Someone said that it should be less than 0.5 mg/dl for my age. I am tensed that my creatinine level is almost high for a 24 year old male, although the normal range is between 0.5 - 1.3 mg/dL. How can I decrease my creatinine lev...  Read Full »