Q. Creatinine level 2. 7 with controlled BP. Kindly advise the food to be taken.

Dr. Albana Greca

My wife's creatinine is 2.7. Now BP is brought to normal. What food should I give and what to do?

#

First, you should get regular follow-ups with her doctor (nephrologist, cardiologist or even internal medicine specialist). Foods to avoid are salt, dark-colored colas, canned foods, orange, and orange juice, red rice, etc. Foods to eat are water the best you can drink, cranberries as whole or juice, apples, mushrooms, oatmeal, kale, cauliflower, etc.

|