Q. I have Crohn's disease, and all my joints are swollen and painful. Please help.

Dr. Pradeep Kumar. A
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 11, 2020 and last reviewed on: May 11, 2021

I am 27 years old, and my weight is 55 kg, and my height is 155 cm. I have Crohn's disease for 11 years. I was first diagnosed with several other disorders, so I had to consume the wrong medicines. Now I need help because all my joints are swollen, and I have pain, especially in the morning. I have had many drugs like Cortisone, Humera biological cure, Methotrexate, Amuran, and Pentasa. Even though I took Apamin as an injection, all were useless, and I am still very sick, and my swollen joints hurt me a lot. I need help. I can send you my reports and X-rays and all my medical examination, and even pictures of my swollen joints. Thank you very much in advance,

#

Our gut is the gateway to health. All diseases begin in the gastrointestinal system due to faulty diet, lifestyle habits, environmental toxins. Lifestyle diseases can be reversed naturally with lifestyle and diet changes only. Medicines will not work for any lifestyle disease. They only put a temporary fix and do not cure permanently. You have to treat the root cause of the disease, for which detailed dietary, lifestyle and environmental history is needed.

1. Do you use dairy products?

2. Do you use vegetable oil for cooking?

3. Do you eat wheat Rotis and other wheat products?

4. Do you eat food from outside?

5. Do you do night shifts, skip meals, eat processed food?

6. Do you take frequent pain killer tablets or antibiotics?

7. Do you have any sleep issues?

If you answered yes to any of the six questions, then you are heading towards a more severe issue. You will need a consultation for sure to fix your current health issue. Never medicate for any lifestyle diseases. You have to take complete responsibility for your health. Change diet and lifestyle. Opt for a plant-based diet. Do not use dairy products. Get an individualized dietary plan for you. I hope this helps.

|