Q. My age is 26. I have crossed eyes/squint eyes. Suggest me any solution.

Dr. N. Sathian
Published on Oct 16, 2014 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

My age is 26 years. I have crossed eyes problem. Can it be brought back to normal by a surgery?

Dr. N. Sathian

Ophthalmology (Eye Care)
#

Hi, Thank you for posting your query at icliniq.com.

• We have to check whether your vision is equal in both the eyes.
  • If the vision is equal in both the eyes and the problem is only with the Squint Eyes(Crossed eye/Strabismus), then it can be brought back to normal by a surgery.
  • If the vision is bad or there is some other reason behind the squint eyes then those problems must be treated before having the surgery for squint eyes.

Revert back to an eye care ophthalmologist online for further help --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/eye-care-ophthalmologist

Should I stop weight training after laser eye surgery?

Query: Hello doctor,I have been doing weight training for six months but recently my eye specialist told me to not lift heavy weights because I had laser treatment for retinal holes three years ago. So, should I stop weight training completely or should I drop the weights? Currently, I am doing deadlifts a...  Read Full »

Will squint surgery improve vision?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 29 year old male. My left eye is not entirely blind, but if I watch a powerful light, I just see a low white light. This problem is about 23 years. Is it due to retinal detachment and it has become squint heavily. I repaired my detachment with scleral buckle nine months ago, and it...  Read Full »