Q. My age is 26. I have crossed eyes/squint eyes. Suggest me any solution.

Dr. N. Sathian
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 16, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

My age is 26 years. I have crossed eyes problem. Can it be brought back to normal by a surgery?

#

Hi, Thank you for posting your query at icliniq.com.

• We have to check whether your vision is equal in both the eyes.
  • If the vision is equal in both the eyes and the problem is only with the Squint Eyes(Crossed eye/Strabismus), then it can be brought back to normal by a surgery.
  • If the vision is bad or there is some other reason behind the squint eyes then those problems must be treated before having the surgery for squint eyes.

Revert back to an eye care ophthalmologist online for further help --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/eye-care-ophthalmologist

|