Q. Periods delayed after having had unprotected sex. Can I take Unwanted 72?

Answered by Dr. Deepti Verma and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Delayed Period or I-pill? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 19-year-old female. I had unprotected sex three days ago. He did not ejaculate inside me. He was having precum on his penis and it was his second ejaculation. He had washed and urinated before having the second session of intercourse. I am a bit scared to take Unwanted 72 because of its side effects mentioned on the website as I am having various skin and liver problems.

My periods get delayed by five to seven days every month normally but last month it got delayed by 12 days. I had intercourse the very next day of the end of my period. What is the chance of me getting pregnant? Can I take Unwanted 72 now? I am really scared.