Q. Shall I take Aspirin with honey to induce period?

I am 20 years old. I had unprotected sex on the 10th day of my period and then took Unwanted 72 within an hour. Now my period has been delayed by 12 days. The pregnancy test done after 10 days of missing period is negative. But, I am getting pimples, bloated stomach and white vaginal discharge. I had Unwanted 72 before six months once and that time my period delayed 10 days. Which medicine will bring my period as soon as possible? Shall I use Aspirin with honey?

Do you have a question on Delayed Period or Premenstrual Syndrome?

Ask a Doctor Now

MBBS., MS (OBS/GYNAE)., FMAS., DMAS., FELLOWSHIP IS ASSISTED REPRODUCTIVE TECHNIQUES
Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology

• If you did not get a withdrawal bleed within 7 to 10 days of taking the Unwanted 72 pill, then the next best thing to do is to get a serum beta hCG test done. It is a blood test for ruling out pregnancy conclusively as of now.
  • If the hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) levels are less than 3 mIU/mL, then you are surely not pregnant. In that case you can opt for a withdrawal bleed with progesterones to allow resumption of your menses.
  • Also, Aspirin and honey will not help.¬†Please get a serum beta hCG test done first and review with reports.

Revert back with the reports to an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

If I am not pregnant, then which medicine should I opt to get menses?

Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology

• Once hCG confirms that you are not pregnant, then you have to take Progesterone medicine for five days and then in next 5 to 7 days from the last dose of Progesterone you should get your menses.
  • But, there is a possibility that your menses may start naturally in the next few days if hCG is negative. Considering the symptoms that you are experiencing are part of PMS (premenstrual syndrome) and shall indicate the start of menses.
  • If hCG is negative, then you can actually wait for a week before taking Progesterones to allow menses to start naturally.

For further information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

What is the solution for PMS and painful period?
Query: Hi doctor, I am asking you on behalf of my friend. Here are the symptoms, which she had around three to seven days before bleeding. All symptoms of PMS along with occasional migraine with glaucoma, nausea, pain in the lower part of spine and cramps. On the first day of bleeding, she is having pain...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is dysmenorrhea with premenstrual syndrome. If the pains are severe and symptoms are uncontrollable, then please follow the following prescription. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicine with consent. Tablet Arcalion (S...  Read Full »

Does my wife's hCG levels indicate a healthy pregnancy?
Query: Hello doctor, My wife is 25 years old and she has PCOD. We are trying to conceive for 2 years. We had done an IUI which failed. We did IVF, but it ended with a chemical pregnancy. Last month, our doctor did Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET). He transferred 2 embryos on that day. We got a positive result...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The normal hCG levels in a singleton pregnancy as follows: At 4-5 weeks the HCG level ranges between 200-7000.At 5-6 weeks the HCG level ranges between 200-32,000.At 6-8 weeks the HCG level ranges between 4,000-150,000.In a twin pregnancy, the levels are 30% higher tha...  Read Full »

My beta hCG values are 5.73 and 5.26. Does it confirm pregnancy?
Query: Hi doctor,I am 38 years old. I did not get my last month period. After 15 days of missed period, my beta hCG value is 5.73. What is the chance of pregnancy? Do I have any issue? Please guide me.  Read Full »
Dr. Anindya Das

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.As you can say, the normal beta hCG level is less than 5. So, you should wait for two days and repeat the test.You should do ultrasound pelvis, but after beta hCG report is available.Revert after two days with the report to an obstetrician and gynecologist online --> htt...  Read Full »

Ask a Doctor Now