Q. Why am I not able to conceive after trying for one year, even when the reports are normal?

Dr. Manwani Saloni Dilip

I have been married for three years and have been trying to conceive since last year. All the reports of my husband and mine are normal. I am currently taking capsule Folic Acid.

Please help me.

#

I can understand your concern.

The reports you have attached (attachment removed to protect the patient's identity) are normal. You have been prescribed tablet Cabergoline. Was the level of prolactin high in your blood? Since when are you trying to conceive exactly? If it is only a year, I suggest you should wait for some time. The ovulation induction medicines will be effective. You need some time.

Thanks.

Thanks for the response.

May I know if there is any need for a fallopian tube examination?

#

Hysterosalpingography is the x-ray test for fallopian tube examination. I suggest you get it done. Thank you.

|