Q. Do you think that the stains next to the filling are cavities?

Answered by Dr. Naveen Thomas and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Dental Fillings or Sensitive Teeth? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have attached the photos of my teeth. The tooth, which is next to the tooth with a filling, has some small stains. What are these little stains? Are they cavities? This tooth often feels sensitive and at times hurts when I floss if I have food stuck between my teeth. I am on birth control pill.