Q. How to remove plaque and tartar at home naturally?

Dr. Purva Jingar
Published on Aug 26, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

How to remove plaque and tartar from teeth at home by natural means?

#

1. Clean your teeth twice daily and use a mouthwash after brushing.
  2. Eat fibrous food.
  3. Use a soft-bristled toothbrush.
  4. Rinse your mouth with salt water after every meal.
  5. Rub a banana peel on the teeth once a week.

For more information consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

What is the treatment for stone in the urinary tract?

Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from a 3.4 mm urinary stone. I have been having continuous pain in my lower right abdomen. The doctor suggested me tablets Pantocid, Nurokind, and Hifenac SR. Can I take these medications?  Read Full >>

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have a renal calculus (urinary stone) which is of very small size. Your doctor has advised you good medicines. So, continue the same. Hifenac SR (Aceclofenac) is a painkiller used to relieve the pain due to the stone. Pantocid (Pantoprazole) is to prevent gastr...  Read Full

I am getting severe and consistent pain in the abdomen. What could be wrong?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 18 years old. My height is 5'9", and weight is 130 lbs. I am not due my period anytime soon, and I am on birth control. For the past few days, I have been getting severe pains in the bottom of my abdomen. It started a few days ago with sharp pains on the right side just up a bit. By ...  Read Full >>

Dr. Sharmila Naik

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There could be ureteric calculus if the pain is sharp and shooting or a renal stone dislodged from the place. You need to get an ultrasound done to rule out any pathology. It needs further physical examination as it could just even be a muscular spasm, which happens ...  Read Full