Q. I lack confidence in myself and cannot talk to new people. Please help me.

Answered by Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Lack Of Confidence or Exercises? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I lack confidence when I am alone. I am always confident when it comes to the public. I really get busted and also I do not know why. I cannot talk to new people or crossgender with an initiative. I even do not know why I always feel lonely like I know I do not have people to talk even though. Please help me.