Q. I am depressed and feel like killing myself. What is wrong with me?

I am depressed. I feel like killing myself right now. I think about being in a car crash or cutting myself, but I do not know. I do not want to do it. I feel deserted from every corner of my life. Everybody is hurting me. And I have no one to talk to or turn to. I do not even have a shoulder to cry on. What is wrong with me?

#

• If anything bad has happened recently, then this is due to that stress. Just think that the bad phase will pass. The symptoms like thoughts of killing yourself, depressed mood, crying spells, etc., are symptoms of a depressive disorder.
  • If these symptoms are present for a long time, then please talk to a psychiatrist for help. Depression can be treated properly with medicines and cognitive therapy. With proper treatment, you will come out of the depression.

Thanks and take care.

For more information consult a psychiatrist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/psychiatrist

|