Welcome to icliniq.com.
Follow the diabetic diet and exercise daily for at least 30 minutes.
Here is a sample diet to help you understand the diet.
- Early Morning: Green tea (sugarless), Breakfast: Nonfried preparations or whole wheat bread or vegetable poha, upma, idli sambhar.
- Mid-Morning: Fruits (avoid carbohydrate-rich fruits like grapes, banana, custard apple and watermelon).
- Lunch: Two roti with gravy, one bowl with dal or skimmed curd or one bowl with salad.
- Evening Snacks: Tea or Coffee (sugarless) with high fiber biscuits or Sprouts in one bowl.
- Dinner: Two chapattis with vegetable, or one glass of skimmed buttermilk or salad in one bowl.
Continue your ongoing treatment and also take Tablet Volibo 0.2 mg (voglibose) twice a day before lunch and dinner for seven days.
Follow up after seven days with your fasting and postprandial blood sugar levels.
For more information consult a diabetologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/diabetologist