Q. I am diabetic, and my penis is shrinking day by day. Please help.

Dr. Vedprakash Verma

My penis is shrinking day by day. And I have high diabetes.

#

Control your sugar level, and go for a blood flow Doppler study on the penis.

I do not want a Doppler test as I do not wish to disclose myself.

#

Causes of shrinking or erectile dysfunction in diabetes patients are uncontrolled HbA1c (glycated hemoglobin) levels. So this causes atherosclerosis or blockage of blood vessels in the penis results in erectile dysfunction or shrinking size.

1) Follow a strict diabetic diet.

2) Check your HbA1c level and TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone) level. Try to keep it under 7.0.

3) Eat good nutrition, multivitamin, and calcium supplements.

4) Do moderate exercise daily for 25 minutes.

If there is a problem with erection, then go for tablet Sildenafil 50 mg half an hour before intercourse. A radiologist does Doppler test, and it is confidential. Do not worry. After you get all reports, reconnect with me for further evaluation.

Suppose if blood is not flowing in the penis properly, then what is the medicine for that?

#

There are two methods, if there are blockages in major vessels, then it should be removed, or we usually give blood thinner. But this can be done only after radio imaging.

C
# You can go n take personal appointment with doctors in this hospital.

1)max saket hospital new delhi
2)siddha hospital moradabad
3)apollo hospital banglore
4)CARE hospital.

Our hospital this service is not there.
As it needs vascular radiologist.

Regards
Dr

|