Q. My father is a diabetic. What kind of fruits can he have?

Answered by Dr. Vandana Andrews and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Diabetic Care or Diabetes? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: My father is a diabetic. What kind of fruits can he have?

My father is a diabetic. He likes to have fruits. But I am worried he is not supposed to eat some kind of fruits. Please advise regarding what kind of fruits he can have and those which he should not have.