Q. I am not able to concentrate in the class or studies. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Vijendra Chaturvedi and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Difficulty In Concentrating or Effect Of Sound Sleep? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I am not able to concentrate in the class or studies.  Please help.

I am a 19-year-old girl, weight 38 kg, height 5 feet. So my problem is related to brain concentration. Earlier up to school, I had good concentrating power. After schooling, I started preparing for entrance exams and it has been two years preparing for the same but now I feel that I have trouble concentrating over questions, concepts during class or while doing self-study. Please help.