Q. What is the reason for sudden blurred vision?

Dr. Dada Peer K
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 01, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jan 04, 2020

I am 26 years old. I have never had any problems with my eyes. I had a perfect vision. But, from yesterday morning I feel blurred vision in my right eye. I am an informatician, so I am in front of a screen every day for almost 10-15 years and I do not have pain in my eyes when I use it. For past one month I am taking Rhinocort for my nose. Please help me.

#

I reviewed your history.

• Symptomatic relief can be obtained by use of artificial tear eye drops.
  • I would suggest to use artificial eye drops like Refresh tears (Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium) one drop 2-3 times a day.
  • Since you are having sudden onset of blurred vision, I would suggest you to go for basic eye examination with your ophthalmologist or optometrist in the form of vision testing and fundus examination.
  • Please do get back to me with reports, so that I can answer your question more accurately.

Computer screen.

Vision testing.

Refractive error.

Dry eyes.

Artificial tears.

Avoid continuous use of computers or laptops.

Revert back after a month with the reports to an eye care ophthalmologist online.---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/eye-care-ophthalmologist

|