Q. Both my ears are blocked. I have been suffering a hearing problem too. Please help.

Answered by Dr. A.k.srivastava and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Ear Blockage or Ear Pain? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I want some advice on my blocked ears. My ears are also paining since 7 days. Since last week, I have been suffering from cough and cold. As both the ears are blocked, I have been suffering a hearing problem too. I think wax is stuck inside my ears. I have been using an ear drops twice a day. What should I do?