Q. Can I use earbuds to remove ear wax?

Answered by Dr. Jagdish Chaturvedi and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Earbuds or Ear Wax? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I frequently use earbuds due to itching in my ears since many years. People say it is not good to use earbuds. Please suggest me what should I do when I suffer from itching inside the ear. How do I remove ear wax? I also have a problem in my throat like throat dryness and irritation in the morning and when I drink cold water. Suggest me treatment for the same.