Q. Is there a way to get my periods earlier?

Dr. Purushottam Sah
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 17, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jun 01, 2020

My actual due date of period will be tomorrow. But, I did not see any signs of the period. I did not even have sex. I have to travel in five days and I wish to have period by tomorrow or day after tomorrow. Can you suggest anything to get my period early?

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Andrology Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology Sexology
#

• There is no such way to get periods in a day or two. Even if you want to delay, then also you have to start pill five to six days before the expected date.
  • But, as mentioned above it is late and may not work.

For further information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

| 

I am grateful for your advice.

Dr. Purushottam Sah

#

You are welcome. Please do not hesitate to contact me for further doubts.

For further doubts consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

| 

Will taking oral contraceptive pill with Myoinositol not contradict each other?

Query: Hi doctor,I would be very grateful if you help me with the following question. I have been diagnosed with endometriosis two years ago, had two failed IVF protocols. It seems that the main problem is the egg quality. Also, have a high prolactin level. I am taking Dostinex for that. My doctor prescrib...  Read Full »

When will I get my periods after taking Deviry tablet?

Query: Hello doctor, I have not got my periods for the past 60 days. Now I have planned for trip in the next week. My doctor advised me to take Deviry tablet twice in a day for five days. Can any one let me know by when will I get my periods? I have started taking the tablet yesterday night.  Read Full »

Can taking contraceptive pills before sex be effective in preventing pregnancy?

Query: Hi doctor, How can pregnancy be avoided completely without the help of condoms?  Read Full »