Q. Is there a way to get my periods earlier?

Dr. Purushottam Sah
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 17, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jun 01, 2020

My actual due date of period will be tomorrow. But, I did not see any signs of the period. I did not even have sex. I have to travel in five days and I wish to have period by tomorrow or day after tomorrow. Can you suggest anything to get my period early?

#

• There is no such way to get periods in a day or two. Even if you want to delay, then also you have to start pill five to six days before the expected date.
  • But, as mentioned above it is late and may not work.

For further information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

I am grateful for your advice.

#

You are welcome. Please do not hesitate to contact me for further doubts.

For further doubts consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|