Q. What are the early signs of pregnancy?

Dr. Chandwadkar Ashish

I am a 26 year old female. I am trying to get pregnant. My doctor recommended me to take Susten 200 after the ovulation period. Now, I am on the 29th day of my cycle. I have some pregnancy symptoms. But, I am not sure. Please give me some clarity. I am scared too.

#

Please note the following physical signs of pregnancy, which you may experience in a few days if pregnant:

1. The absence of menstrual periods. Four days after your expected date of period, do a urine pregnancy test to confirm pregnancy.
  2. Breast changes like achy or tender breasts.
  3. Tirednes. You will need small naps often due to the fatigue.
  4. Nausea, not always as it starts after the seventh week.
  5. Mood swings, just like your premenstrual syndrome.

I suggest you consult your gynecologist for other blood tests and confirmation.

Take Care. Have a nice day.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|