Q. What is the reason for discoloration of teeth in a 15 months old?

Answered by Dr. Naveen Thomas and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Enamel Demineralization or Regular Brushing? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My daughter is 15 months old. Her weight is 8.2 kg and height is 80 cm. Her food includes apple, rice, green gram, vegetables along with breast milk. But, I am not adding sugar or salt. I am giving her Ostocalcium, vitamin D and multivitamins as suggested by her pediatrician. She has got her four upper teeth and two lower teeth. Last week, I noticed that half portion of the upper teeth not covered with white and looks like enamel loss. I have attached her teeth photos for your reference. Does it need any treatment or is it common? Is it because of the vitamin supplements? Could you please suggest me the treatment and what needs to be taken care of further? Thank you.