Q. I do not get erections after being away from my wife. Please guide me.

Dr. Praveen Pushkar

I have been married for two years and I never faced erectile dysfunction with my wife like I am facing now. I went abroad for work and stayed there for six months. After I got back, whenever I try getting intimate with my wife, I do not get erections. Please help.

#

• Erectile dysfunction is very common these days. The risk factors include diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease, hyperlipidemia, thyroid disease, and obesity.
  • I suggest the following tests:
  1. Total testosterone level.
  2. HbA1C.
  3. Lipid profile.
  4. Thyroid function test.
  • If the reports come normal, do regular cardio exercises for 30 minutes every day, eat a healthy and nutritious diet. Quit smoking n alcohol if you have the habit.
  • After this, you can try Sildenafil or Tadalafil before intercourse.

For more information consult a urologist --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

|