Q. Can you check my semen analysis report and help me out?

Published on Feb 22, 2017

I have a total sperm count of 38.4. I am addicted to alcohol, and I took a drink four days ago. I am trying for a baby for two months. I have a history of seizure. I am taking Levera 500 mg, Oxetol 450 mg and Cloba 20 mg. Could I take Folic acid? Can you check my report and help me out?

Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

I have seen the reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), and it is evident that your sperm count is low along with high abnormal forms as well. This is called oligoasthenozoospermia.

You have to avoid alcohol completely if you wish to increase your sperm count levels and have to be on antioxidant supplementation with Carnitine, Lycopene and Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10) to increase your sperm counts in the next two to three months.

You should not stop your seizure medications at all.

I suggest the following for improving your sperm count. Consult your doctor, discuss with him or her and take treatment with consent.

1. Tablet UBI-Q 300 mg once in the morning for 30 days.
  2. Tablet Estavit 1Q once in the afternoon for 30 days
  3. Nurokind Gold sachet once a day with water for 30 days.

Review semen analysis after a month. Avoid alcohol and smoking completely if you wish to conceive as a couple.

For further information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

| 

Thank you so much doctor.

Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

You are most welcome. Please review after a month with your semen analysis reports. Take care.

Revert after a month to an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

| 

Why does alcohol make me itch?

Query: Hi doctor, Whenever I drink alcohol, I am getting itchy in my scalp, face and behind the ears. What could the reason? Please explain.  Read Full »

After drinking beer, my brain works fast. How?

Query: Hi doctor, My brain is not working properly. I have very poor concentration power. I am taking a long time to learn any kind of things in comparison to others. When I drink beer, my brain will work very fast for two to three days and I can do much work easily. Please suggest the medicine to improve ...  Read Full »