Q. Why do I not get an erection with my new partner?

Dr. Ramchandra Lamba

I do not know why, but I do not feel confident and cannot get a boner with this new partner I have. I am depressed and this is nothing new to me. I have dated her before and it was the same thing. She really intimidates me and this does not happen with other partners I have had. Please help me.

#

Probably, you are suffering from erectile dysfunction situational type. It can be managed by two different approaches:

1. Non-drug - Dual sex therapy and behavioral therapy.
  2. Drug treatment includes the Sildenafil, Vardenafil, Tadalafil, Phentolamine, etc.

It is difficult to explain the non-drug therapy here. So, you can consult a psychiatrist in person to learn how to practice it. Once you learn it, it is quite an effective method.

Drug therapy can be used to manage erectile dysfunction but these are prescription-only drugs. So, you need the same to buy. Sometimes, excessive preoccupation with the same thing can also lead to a similar problem. As you have failed with this girl earlier, now you fear that it is going to happen again. In that situation, try to imagine that you are with a different person. This might help you overcome anxiety.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|