Q. I have anxiety and panic attack. How long should I use Nexito Forte?

Answered by Dr. Suresh Kumar G D and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Escitalopram or Panic Attack? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have been suffering from anxiety for the last 10 years. I was able to live a normal life and working happily. I was on Nexitoplus (do not know if I had depression). Two months back because of family problems (father health issue), financial stress, work pressure, and continuous thoughts. The panic attack was on Nexito 20 and Etizola but with no greater relief. After that, our family doctor changed to Nexito forte. Now I am feeling physically well. Looking for motivation to get on with life and go to the job. Prior to use of Nexito forte, I was not able to concentrate. I was feeling less interested. Can you suggest how long should these medications be used? Also, how can I be mentally strong?