Etoricoxib

Please suggest a treatment plan based on my MRI report.

Query: Hi doctor, My MRI report is as follows. Diffuse marrow edema involving scaphoid bone with a thin layer of fluid within adjacent dorsal intercarpal joint space. No obvious cortical break seen at present. Articular surfaces around wrist shows intact cortices with normal marrow intensity. Please explai...  Read Full »

Dr. Lokesh

General Practitioner, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Spine Health Specialist, Spine Surgeon, Family Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I suppose that this marrow edema is due to an injury. Since there is no fracture, there is nothing to worry about. All you need to do is to wear a wrist brace along with a thumb spica for support for six weeks. You need to wear the wrist brace all day and night and can b...  Read Full »

Shall I take Arcoxia to help my pain in hand due to Carpal Tunnel syndrome?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 17-year-old female. I was diagnosed with Carpal Tunnel syndrome last year but the pain started before that. At that time my hand only hurt when it was bent to a certain position, and it hurts when I am on my fours or when push-up position. It did not hurt when my hand was squee...  Read Full »

Dr. Md Rajja

Internal Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, General Medicine Physician, Family Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please take the pain killer Etoricoxib only if you feel pain. Try to apply a wrist support belt. It will help your wrist to keep in position.  Read Full »

Please suggest treatment for painful bleeding piles.

Query: Hi doctor,I am suffering from bleeding piles with pain. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Deep Dutta

Endocrinologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to take a sitz bath twice daily. I suggest you apply Faktu ointment (Cinchocaine and Policresulen) twice daily for anal pain. Also, I suggest Naturolax powder (Psyllium) four tablespoons twice daily in a glass of water to keep your stool soft. Consult your docto...  Read Full »

What is the treatment for a tear in the knee joint?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a small tear in the knee joint, but the doctor advised me for arthroscopy. How to manage this problem? Please suggest.  Read Full »

Dr. Lokesh

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you are telling me about a meniscal tear in the knee joint, then a grade 1 and grade 2 tears of the meniscus can be managed with physiotherapy alone. Grade 3 tear will require an arthroscopic trimming of the meniscus or else your pain and swelling will keep coming back...  Read Full »

What causes sudden knee pain?

Query: Hi doctor,My wife is suffering from left knee pain. While walking, she drags her left leg. But, she can fold her knee normally. It started a few months ago without any cause. What is it?  Read Full »

Dr. Saumya Mittal

Diabetologist, Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to check out the x-ray of knee. There may be a possibility of osteoarthritis. Your treatment will depend on the x-ray report. Revert back with the knee x-ray to an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medi...  Read Full »

Why is my body paining?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 42 year old male. Two months back, one fine day, when I woke up I had acute pain in my whole body. I was unable to stand up, walk or pull anything. I had pain in and around the knees, elbow and wrist. I consulted a general physician and got uric acid test done. My uric acid was 8....  Read Full »

Criticalcare Physician, Diabetologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Medical Gastroenterologist, Nephrologist, Pulmonologist, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hi. Welcome to icliniq.com. Your diagnosis is right and you have inflammation of your joints leading to pain. The medicines given to you by your doctor are disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs). They would offer you relief in long term. You would need to either take nonsteroid...  Read Full »

Can Nucoxia be taken for a long period?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 39 year old male. I have been diagnosed with mechanical low back pain and SI joint pain. My doctor has advised me to take Nucoxia 60 once daily for three months. Is it safe to take Nucoxia an anti-inflammatory medicine for such a long period of three months? Doctor has not prescri...  Read Full »

Dr. Akshay Kumar Saxena

Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have mentioned that you have been diagnosed as a case of mechanical back pain. Since your question is specific for Nucoxia, I can tell you that Etoricoxib is actually a COX-2 inhibitor which is definitely safer than conventional NSAIDs (non steroidal anti-inflammatory...  Read Full »

I am facing severe pain near the tail bone even after applying gels. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am facing severe pain near the tail bone, I use a computer daily, and I play badminton. I even applied gels but no use.  Read Full »

Dr. Vaibhav Ramesh Gandhi

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have studied your case. Due to microtrauma, there may be fibrosis formation. Do hot fomentation over the sacrum. It will take weeks to months to subside. Use ring cushion and take sitz bath [sitting in lukewarm water for 10 minutes]. Take analgesic like Nucoxia 90 ...  Read Full »

What are the treatment options for sudden knee pain?

Query: Hi doctor, This morning I got sudden knee pain. Since then I am having difficulty walking or moving my knee. I did not get my knee hurt. Please suggest some solution.  Read Full »

Dr. Akshay Kumar Saxena

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for writing to this platform. You have written sudden onset pain in the knee region since morning with no history of any injury to the knee. Also, I want to actually know whether there are any associated signs or symptoms of any inflammation like skin redness...  Read Full »

Is my headache a side effect of any medicine?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a CAD patient for the past 10 years with 50% blockage. I have uploaded the image for your reference. I am taking Prolomet XL 50, Monit SR 30, Deplatt A 75, Lipicard 160 and Amixide H. I am suffering from headache since one year. My neurologist prescribed me Tryptomer 10 at first and ...  Read Full »

Dr. Rohit Jain

Cardiologist, Criticalcare Physician, Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Pulmonologist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query in detail. There are certain things that would need more clarity for a complete diagnosis. First, it is strange that you have a blockage at such young age. I would suggest that you should get yourself revaluated for CAD (coronary artery d...  Read Full »