Q. I am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis. Kindly suggest new medications.

Answered by Dr. Divya Agarwal and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Ankylosing Spondylitis or Etoricoxib? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis (HLA B27 positive and Rh factor negative) since 10 years, now on Saaz-DS, SI joints are fused. Movement restrictions of neck, forward bending and morning stiffness with sciatica. Kindly suggest the new medications and NSAIDs. I have attached HLA B27 with recent blood reports.