Q. I have ear block due to cold. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Shyam Kalyan N and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Eustachian Tube Blockage or Ear Blockage? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I have ear block due to cold.  Please help.

I am taking antibiotics for my bad cold. My nasal passages and mucus are getting better. But, my left ear in which I had ear infection is still clogged. It has been clogged for four days and is really hard to hear through. I can pop my ear but then it goes back to clogged shortly after. Please help.