Q. I am getting recurrent left eye pain with worsening eyesight. What is the problem?

Answered by Dr. Manish Mahabir and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Eye Pain or Glaucoma? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 19 years old. I have pain in the corner of my left eye for the past one year. I went to the doctor, and he gave me Sterdex. I used it and felt better. My pain went away. After a few months, I started to have pain, but it was not so severe as the first time. I wear glasses and lenses, and I am treating my eye allergy with Chibro Cadron 5 ml, and for dry eyes, I use Fluidabak after taking the lens. Whenever I do my yearly eye checkup, my eyesight gets worse because of the pain in the corner, and I am scared about my sight. I do not know whether I use an appropriate medicine to my eye. Whenever I consult the doctor, he gives me the same medication. Please help me.