Q. Can I use Kojivit gel to get fair skin?

Answered by Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Fair Skin or Sunscreen? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Can I use Kojivit gel to get fair skin?

I am a 22 year old female. I have a dusky skin that is brown skin. I want to become fair. Can I use Kojivit gel? Or any other dermoatology cream can I use?

My hands are also brown in color and full of tan. Do you suggest any creams to get fair?

I want to become fair as my marriage is going to get fixed by next year. Please suggest me some creams, so that it should not show any side effects.

Also, how long I should use it? If I use anything, then will it have any effect in case of pregnancy, etc? Please help me. Thanks in advance.