Q. How can we treat fatty liver?

This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 17, 2018 and last reviewed on: Jun 15, 2019

I have a fatty liver for a year. I gained a lot of weight. After regular exercises, walking, and maintaining my diet, I am unable to lose weight. Can I take Lycopodium along with Calcera carbonica? And I also have a lot of dandruff problems. I am taking Himalaya liv 52 ds.

#

The fatty liver is due to obesity. You have to check your blood pressure and sugar levels as well. Check serum cholesterol, serum triglyceride. Regular active one hour exercise is needed for you and a strict diet restriction has to be followed. Fatty foods should be taken less. Fruits to be taken more. The Ursodeoxycholic acid tablet can be used for fatty liver. Dieting is needed along with exercise to reduce weight. Check hypothyroidism by serum TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone) estimation.

For more information consult a family physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/family-physician

|