Q. As my ovulation is positive, when should I have intercourse?

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod
Published on May 26, 2019

I had a positive urine ovulation predictor kit test before four days. I visited the clinic for a follicular scan on that day, and I believe there was a rupture of the follicle. I want to know if I have fertile days left after follicle ruptures or there is no chance? We did not have intercourse before follicle rupturing.

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

Follicle rupture is the right time for planned intercourse. So please go ahead and plan for pregnancy. However, if you have a doubt, then get back to me. Take care

| 

If the follicle has ruptured before four days when should we have our intercourse?

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

You can try from then, every alternate day for a week.

| 

Does Femilon affect fertility?

Query: Hi doctor,I had been on Femilon for over a year now. I left taking Femilon in the last week of last month and now I wish to conceive. How much time would it take to be normal for getting pregnant? Is there any other set of medicines that I take in order to become fertile again?  Read Full »

Is it common to have sexual thoughts during fertile period?

Query: Hi doctor, Is it common to have intrusive and persistent thoughts about potential sexual or romantic partners during the fertile period of the menstrual cycle? It happens to me every month and always about men I know and see constantly. It is like my hormones have suddenly taken control of my though...  Read Full »

We had protected sex during her periods. Is there still a chance of pregnancy?

Query: Hello doctor, My fiancee and I had protected sex yesterday, on the second day of her periods. She took Unwanted 72 today morning. Please let me know if there are any chances of pregnancy.  Read Full »